2007年10月18日 星期四

My Conprehensive Plan for English Enhancement 2007~2008

In this academic year, I have a goal to promote my English ability, especially my listening and speaking.

My goal is that in the reading aspect, I can enrich my vocabulary to read articles or news more easily. Then in the writting aspect, I hope to be easier when writting my blog and the content won't be awful. In the listening and speacking aspect, I hope to understand ICRT's conversation and dare to speak English with others. Most important is to pass the middle-level of GEPT.

And in order to achieve it, I will take steps by following method:
  • consentrate on my English class and learn well
  • read "Advance" every day(including listening)
  • read some English novels or news at least once a weeks
  • listen to ICRT or some English songs at leisure
  • post essays to my blog

Last but not least, I have to make good use of time so that I can cope with my major, other affairs and this goal.

Hope that I can fulfill my goal !!

沒有留言: