2007年12月23日 星期日

A memorable reunion

Since last week, my high school friends and I had planed an appointment for us and our class tutor at her new home! We asked for our teacher's willing in advance and made a date at 12 noon on Saturday. Finally the date is coming!!





At Saturday morning, I first came to the Global Mall to buy a present for my teacher to congratulate her moving into a brand-new house. As soon as we all friends reached, we began to rang the door bell to visit Miss Tang. She seemed so happy to see us and greeted us with joy. When walking into the apartment block, I was so enjoyed for there facilities such as gym, reading room, and the beautiful environment around the inside of small park.


When we arrived our teacher's new home, we strained at the leash to look around (of course under her admission) and then the most important thing was to chat with each other because we had not seen others especially Miss tang!! She treated us lunch-pizza and plum green tea~~
We were eating the delicious lunch and chatting! The funniest thing was that one might said his/her recently affair or something different, that is, gossiping about oneself.=囗=



About 4 p.m. ,we just already left teacher's home and were reluctant to say good-bye to Miss Tang. Ho ho~but our reunion was not over~~we went to the Global Mall near teacher's new home and game with machine of shooting a basketball! Ha~~Surprisingly I got the highest point:134~~UN~~it presented that I had not forgot my trick even if I played it 2 years ago.^^

沒有留言: